We offer interactive workshops at three fantastic venues: Bolton Museum, Aquarium and Archive, Hall i’th’ Wood Museum and Smithills Hall.
The following charges apply:
|Schools within Bolton Local Authority||Schools outside of Bolton Local Authority|
|Bolton Museum, Aquarium & Archive||Allocation of free sessions based upon a pro rata pupil basis||£3.50 per child (minimum charge £70.00)|
|Hall i' th' Wood Museum & Smithills Hall||£2.50 per child (minimum charge £60.00)||£3.50 per child (minimum charge £70.00)|
|Outreach Sessions at your school||£100.00 half day or £175.00 full day||Price on application
- KS1 and KS2 Museum interactive workshops last approximately 1 hour 30 minutes.
- Each workshop is available for a maximum of 35 children
- A free lunch room is available when you book an on site interactive workshop.
- Bolton Museum and historic halls have an exciting range of museum souvenirs and replica artefacts to buy at pocket money prices.
- We can also provide your class with £1:50 or £2:50 goody bags, filled with museum gifts!